1 July 2013

MSMD - Color Blocks




This manicure is inspired by Lovely In Lacquer : Designer Inspired: Kate Spade Color Blocks, and tiny bit inspired by The Nailasaurus Half/Stud/Half which I though was such a cute idea.

 Great bloggers both of them.

For this manicure I started out with one coat of FNUG - Fashion Show, my go-to nude color. I picked up ALL my neons. Which basically means I got all four of them.
My neon collection might be small, but they are good colors. I like them. If I see more neons from Sinful Colors, I'm thinking about getting them, but we will see. This is the third, or fourth manicure using neons.
Savina - Dazzle, Sinful Colors - Neon Melon, Sinful Colors, Irish Green, and Sinful Colors - Summer Peach.

I taped half my nail, colored one part with the neon, leaving the rest in the nude polish, next time I do something like this I will use a white between those two layers to make the neon pop more, as the Neon Melon changed color.
Looking away from that little mishap I am very happy with how this manicure turned out.

To finish of the look, I added studs.






Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.