27 July 2013

Candy Love


 Now that I have discovered the wonders of PVA glue, I have got another glitter manicure for you girls. This is L.A Colors - Candysprinkles. I recently picked it up at my local pharmacy, they had a stack of L.A. Colors in for a pound. This was the only glitter polish they had, so I picked it up.

I stamped using Barry M - Fuchsia, and Cheeky Jumbo Plate 8 - Princess Charming.

L.A. Colors - Candysprinkles is a sheer bubblegum pink base with red microglitter, small round sky blue, silver, and green glitter with larger white, green, purple and copper orange hex glitters
(from what I can see in there).

One coat.

Two coats.

Three coats.


The stamping didn't turn out quite as I have expected it to, it went on sheered that I thought, but I am quite pleased with the overall look. Definitely girly.
Let me know what you think in the comment box below.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty glitter. Reminds me revlon girly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, doesn't it?
      This only cost me a pound, saves a lot instead of buying the Revlon one.

      Delete
  2. I am in love with this L.A. Colors polish!! When did they get so trendy?? LOL! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?!
      I wasn't expecting much when I looked over the colors as most of them are rather dull and boring shades, and in the middle of them all was this beauty!

      Delete
  3. The stamping gives it color dimension, and makes it even prettier. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.