18 July 2013

A Magic Earth For Audrey


I'm back with a nail art using Magic Earth from NYC Foil Collection as a base. I choose -China Glaze - For Audrey as my stamping colour. It was about time I used that one again. It used to be all the rage, but you hardly hear anyone talk about it anymore. It's really pretty.

Seeing it on my work space, makes me want to do a manicure using it as a base color again. Get a better swatch of it as well. This was one of the first polishes I bought when I started doing my nails, so it holds a special place in my heart.

I choose a delicate lace image from my Bundlemonster BM206 plate.
I think it fits really well with the Magic Earth, to avoid compeating with the beauty of the foil polish, I only did the stamp as an accent.





Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.