5 August 2012

STEELSERIES Kana Natus Vincere Edition - mani


Inspired by STEELSERIES Kana Natus Vincere Edition, computer mouse designs I decided to create a manicure (click the link to see the designs).


For this manicure, I used a mixture of two stripers to get the right color of yellow (found out that mixing Lemon Tree - H&M and Neon Melon - Sinful Colors worked as well), a black striper, and ESSIE Licorice. 

I posted this manicure on STEELSERIES and NATUS VINCERE FB-page, hope you like it!



Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you , hun!. The slam effect was hard to make. Im still not pleased with what it looks like, but I did my best.

      Delete
  2. I love this. Very abstract and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.