28 July 2013

E.L.F - Golden Goddess


I'm going full out glitter today. I have this E.L.F polish sitting in my stash for ages. I bought this before I started going nail art, so it must have been there for a good 2-3 years. Maybe used it twice since then ... (??) Can't remember exactly, but something like that.

Golden Goddess is a clear base packed with gold micro glitter and larger holographic (?) hex glitters.
It's a bit gloppy, but by using the dabbing technique I achieved a decent looking manicure. I should perhaps use this as a gradient with another gold polish, I think that would look cool.



Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.