7 February 2016

Love is Kind



I recently did a haul from Nail Artisan UK, one of the items I purchased was the Pet'la Stamping Plate - Textytext. I really loved two of the saying on the plate and decided to do my nails with this.

You might have seen them on my Instagram recently.

I didn't actually know that this was a quote from the Bible when I did my nails, but my friend Sam that you all know from GuestNails , informed me.

For this look I started out with two coats of Barry M - Pink Lemonade, and did the stamping using Barry M - Acai Smoothie and Pet'la Stamping plate - Textytext.
I really like the end result here, and think it would be perfect for Valentine's.





What are you going to wear for Valentine's this year?
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

7 comments:

  1. I love this mani! It looks great and I love the colors used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't tend to lean towards muted shades like this, but I make exceptions every now and then

      Delete
  2. So cute! I love that colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment. I was really unsure about the shades so good to hear that they worked.

      Delete
  3. I really love how this turned out, great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.