19 July 2013

Be kind, Rewind


It's a great movie, if you haven't seen it, you should. I recommend it.



Its time for the next plate in the Cheeky Girl Challenge. Today its CH51. Which means there are only 4 plates left! Oh no! What a long, strange trip this has been. It's an end of an era. In 4 weeks time me and Mishka from Lacquer or Leave Her! has successfully made a manicure with every single Cheeky Summer Plate there is, selecting one image from each plate.

One coat of Sinful Color - Snow Me White, used a nail art striper in black to seperate the nail in two, stamped using Wet and Wild - Black.



If you want to know what Mishka did with this plate, jump over to this link right here. 
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that I'm late on this, as you know I had a very busy (and strange) few days. I'll have it up as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries hun. Do you want to delay this Fridays manicure with a week, so you can catch up with things, and not stress about it?

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.