14 July 2013

Jumbo Plate 6 - Happy Holidays



Let's take a quick look at Jumbo plate 6 - Happy Holidays together.
This is a great plate to have, it has all kinds of different holiday images, covering your needs.


  • Snowflakes, and different snowman images for winter themed nails.
  • Fireworks, and bubbly glasses for New Years Eve.
  • Pot of gold, an elf, and "kiss me I'm Irish" for St. Patrick's Day. 
  • Different pumpkin images, and spiderweb and bats for All Hallows End / Halloween.
  • Bunnies, and eggs for Easter.
  • Statue of Liberty fireworks, and American drivers licenses, for 4th of July.
  • Banners, flags and presents for birthdays. 
Together with my Bundlemonster 2012 set, I feel like I have most of it covered in the Holiday-department. 
Will I be getting the Bundlemonster Holiday collection? I'm not sure ... 
I doubt it.




What is your favourite image from this plate? Let me know in the comments below.

They are sold here:
$ 11 ea for the plates if you buy them separate and just want specific plates.
$ 44.99 for 5 plates if you buy them in predetermined set (S1 and S2). Makes $ 8.99 ea.
$ 84.99 for all 10 plates (U1). Makes $ 8.49 ea.

I bought all 10 of them as that gave me most for the money, and I kinda liked all the plates.


Cheeky Jumbo plate collection:
Jumbo plate 1 - Viva Mexico
Jumbo plate 2 - Tropical Holiday
Jumbo plate 3 - European Romance
Jumbo plate 4 - Top Of the Class
Jumbo plate 5 - Musical Nails
Jumbo plate 6 - Happy Holidays
Jumbo plate 7 - Home Sweet Home
Jumbo plate 8 - Princess Charming
Jumbo plate 9 - Wild At Heart
Jumbo plate 10 - Happy Nails
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.