18 March 2013

Easter Nails


Let's get ready with some Easter Nails.
I decided to do some Easter nail, cause I have all these great plates with images that would be great for Easter, and if I don't use them now, when?
Right?


I started out with 3 coats of Miss Sporty - 453. I went googling around to see if anyone had used this polish before, and came back with surprisingly few results. So I decided that it was time. The world need more pastel yellows. This might not be your favorite yellow, but it's a yellow, and deserve some Easter happiness.
.. and it was the best yellow I could find in my stash.

Note to self: Get the perfect pastel Yellow.

Any takers?

I stamped using Bundlemonster, and ended up using BM 322, using MakeupMekka - Strawberry Daiquiri.




Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.