6 March 2013

Violet Beauregarde - inspired manicure


Violet Beauregarde, also known as the "blueberry girl" in Charlie and The Chocolate Factory.
I decided to go for the Original movies when doing this manicure. After all. It's the first. Pictures at the bottom of this post.

This movie is from the inflation scene. 


I had been asked to do a tutorial on this nail art, so here it is:



Hope you liked it :)

Pictures:

An idea takes shape.

First step.

Direct Sunlight.

Indoors.

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

7 comments:

  1. Got pictures of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you do the other 2 nails not the outfit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see I forgot to explain that part.
      It was suppose to go with a sexy Violet Beauregarde costume, and I decided to make the V shape on the index finger as if the blue dress was unbuttoned halfway down.

      Delete
    2. Oh. I do not think that really represents Violet well.

      Delete
    3. Feel free to make your own interpretation.
      Can't be everyone's cup of tea.

      Delete
  3. Dina, you are so sweet, even when others are not so sweet to you. This is one of the many reasons why I love you.

    You did such a great job with the tutorial! They are NOT easy! Awesome, awesome job, and I love the mani. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.