1 March 2017

GuestPost - FairyTalesNails


Today is a big day, it's my partners birthday, and it is also my due date (!)
If it has already happened at this stage there will be a post over on my Instagram with the good news. If I am still waiting for my little munchkin, then I will be spending the day celebrating my partners birthday.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy hearing from Kirsty, who is the lovely lady behind Fairytalesnails!



Hi everyone
when Dina said she was looking for someone to do a guest post whilst she is on maternity leave, I jumped at the chance. I have always loved her blog and her mani's, my name is Kirsty and I write a blog called Fairytalesnails. I am a full-time mummy to an amazing two-year-old little girl and I am a nail polish addict. I do swatch and reviews of collections and individual polishes as well as nail art, blogging and anything nail related is my passion. So for my guest post I decided to do a simple stamped mani using one of the polishes from my Alphabet Swatchathon

A England - Briar Rose
A England - Briar Rose

For my base polish I used A England Briar Rose, this is a beautiful pink toned red linear holographic. This beauty is fully opaque in 2 thin coats, or you could even get away with 1 thick coat. If you would like any more information there is a full blog post about this polish up on my blog now. 

BornPretty Stamping Polish
A England - Briar Rose stamped with BornPretty Stamping Polish using Fab Ur Nails - Fun13

The stamping image I chose is from Fab Ur Nails Fun 13, It is a really pretty criss cross pattern with hearts in the middle of each diamond.

A England - Briar Rose stamped with BornPretty Stamping Polish #22320 using Fab Ur Nails - Fun13
Close-up

Born Pretty stamping polish is my go to for any coloured stamping, this polish is a yellow toned gold. I stamped using my Clear Jelly Big Bling stamper, this stamper has a large clear head and make it so easy to line up the images on your nail. 

I hope you like this mani and a big thank you again to Dina for letting me be a guest blogger on her blog. I hope you are having an amazing time being a new mummy, and your little one is happy and healthy. 


Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

4 comments:

  1. Loved guest posting for you hun :) i have all my fingers and toes crossed for you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for writing a guestpost for me. I loved the design you came up with. So pretty!

      Delete
  2. Those are very very nice. Keep doing, enjoy your hobby <3

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.