10 July 2012

Recycle and Luxembourggarden


As you know, I recently got China Glaze - Recycle. I had to try it out as soon as I could.
Since my battery in my camera went out, it took a while to upload the pictures, but here they are.

Two coats of China Glaze - Recycle, and L'oreal - Luxembourggarden. 
Excuse the red in the cuticles, this was taken right after I did the Zoya-swatches.. Anyone have any tips on how to get it all away? Hopefully without having to soak my fingertips in polish remover. Takes my skin two days to recover from it.

Recycle, Luxembourggarden, Recycle, Luxembourggarden

Recycle, Luxembourggarden, Recycle, Luxembourggarden 

Recycle, Luxembourggarden, Recycle, Luxembourggarden 




Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.