11 July 2012

Just another haul


After reading about Ciate`s behavior towards bloggers, regarding their copyrighted products, I didn`t want to support a company like that with buying their polishes. But I`m not that idealistic, and I have a weak mind for pretty polishes.
I just got one, thou.. If that counts for anything.


I love the bow on the bottle, its so cute. This grey has a more green tone to it, that, ex. China Glaze - Recycle.

And I bought three H&M polishes, cause I have been seeing them a lot on blogs, and they look really pretty.


Purple Flash, Fantasy Ocean, Deep Deep Water


Thats Purple Flash, Fantasy Ocean and Deep Deep Water. Love the shades. 
Let me know if you want a swatch.

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.