17 July 2012

Nail Polish Survey - Get to know me


I saw this on Amber Did It! and decided to fill one out as well.


How many polishes do you have in your stash?
120 something. I need a recount soon, to much nail mail lately to know for sure.

Which brand do you own the most of? 
Cheap H&M polishes, and ESSIE

What colors do you own the most of? 
Blues and teals

Do you have a color/texture you do not own? I am sure there is, I just haven't thought about it. I remember buying a Yellow, just cause I didn't own a Yellow, but now that I have a yellow, I think I`m pretty much covered with the basic colours.


What's the one polish you always pick up to lift your spirits?
Royalty Savina, and Lilac Lace Max Factor.


What polish do you keep looking at and wondering why you haven't gotten rid of it yet?
I started my collection 6 months ago, I haven't gotten to that stage yet.. hehe


Franken any? or I'm nervous to try it?
I have made one franken polish, and sure I could try it again, but I`m not sure its a thing I will do a lot.


Do you franken for new/original polish ideas or franken for polish you won't be able to own? 
I Franken to create something I want, but haven't found.


Go-to Base Coat?
Linda Johansen Nail Candy


Go-to Top Coat?
Linda Johansen Nail Candy Topcoat


What's your sexiest polish?
That has to be the vampy Zoya I just bought from a nail-addict on a forum.
Zoya - Kalista.


Stamping vs Free Hand?
Both, depends on what I`m doing, and how much time I have.


Bling me, baby? or No bling for me, please!
No thanks.. I might get used to rhinestones, but no more than that.


I consider my nails basically nekkid if they don' t have some kind of design?
Without even an accent, yeah, I do.

My favorite plate/tool/technique.
Oh.. Erhm. Still trying to learn, so no favs yet.,


What I haven't tried and want to within the month?
A proper gradient., maybe even hombre nails.


The one elusive polish you want and can't seem to get?
Max Factor Fantasy Fire.


What was the last nail related thing you bought?
Out the Door Northern Light silver, Color Club Alter Ego, and China Glaze Exotic Encounter.


How many nail related hauls have you bought in the last 7 days (on-line/in-person)?
Online.... 5 i think... yeah. 5. In person, 1.


If you've ever been on a no-buy, how long did it last? Is that what you planned? 
 I'm planning on going on a no-buy next month, spent over 150 dollars this month, maybe even more, I don't dare to take a look at the prices.


(and one question to grow on) Hobby? Addiction? Compulsion? Passing Fancy? Love?
Good question. Boyfriend says addiction, I guess he is right. We just bought new shelving's and drawers for our work-space, to fit all my polishes.


Want to know more about the Secretary? Head over to my FB-page!




Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.