11 June 2013

Sinful Colors - Kissy


I got my hands on this Sinful Colors polish at Boots in Manchester, while I was on my way on another trip to Norway.
I like the depths it gives, the shimmer is so complex. It's a  blue jelly packed with glass flecks (wouldn't that be the right description?) Shimmers in green-blue to blue. Drying time was a nightmare. I was trying to get it to cover completely but after 4 coats, you can still see some VNL. I think it would be great for layering thou. I haven't tried that.

I have heard some reports on staining with this polish, but it didn't stain my nails much. But then, it never really dried properly on my nails either...




Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.