11 July 2012

Summer Challenge/MSMD Pink n Purple


Oh Its a Summer Challenge, no, its a MSMD!. WoW, its BOTH!


Todays MSMD is taken from Lucy`s Stash.  She did a striping tape nail art manicure with SpaRitual Imaginarium and Illume. Today is also Summer Challenge - Pink and purple, very fitting.

Lucy`s Stash - Striping tape nail art manicure with SpaRitual Imaginarium and Illume.
 I dont have any of those colours, so I had to be creative. I decided to use my new Tropicalia from WnW, and Lilac Lace from Max Factor.
My first time using striping tape like this, so its a bit muddied at the tips. But I had fun doing it.







Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.