10 July 2012

Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter mani


Saturday I went to the movies to see "Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter" ( funny enough there is a Abe Lincoln - Zombie Hunter-movie as well). I asked on FB , for ideas on what to wear. And the answer that came was, well... Abraham Lincoln in profile. With his sharp jawline and distinct nose, I found it an interesting challenge. And here it is.





For this mani, I used Black Creme, by Wet n`Wild, and Snow Me White, by Sinful Colors. A two-way dotting tool, and a few hours. 


Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I spent so many hours on this mani, that once I finished I shed a tear, cause I was so proud of myself.
      Never done anything like this before, and have only been doing nail art for 5 months or so..

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.