22 December 2015

Candy Canes in Stockings


One of my favorite stocking filler is Candy Canes.
So I decided to do another nail art with Candy Canes as a theme.  I know I have already done two other Candy Cane looks, but I am sure you all have room for one more.

For a complete list over my Christmas themed nails so far this year.

This time I swapped things around a little, and used my franken creation; Secretary's - This is My Jam? as a base. I even did a swatch picture.


Secretary's - This is My Jam? (franken polish)


I am so happy with how this franken creation turned out. Just look at that lush red polish. Love it!
I wrote a little 101 on Frankening, that you can find over here if you are curious and want to give it a try.

I did my stamping using Cheeky - Jumbo Plate 6 - Happy Holidays and  Sinful Color - Snow Me White.


Secretary's - This is My Jam? stamped using Sinful Color - Snow Me White and
Cheeky - Jumbo plate 6 - Happy Holidays


I hope you liked this look, be sure to follow me on the blog, Facebook, or Google + for more Christmas nail art designs, I will continue to do one look each day until the 25th. The 25th I will take a holiday from all the nail art, and spend the weekend with my boyfriend.

For more Christmas themed nails check out my other designs here.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

4 comments:

  1. I love this red! May have to start mixing polishes :) I also need to buy a holiday stamping set, every hand drawn design I've done hasn't really worked this year :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry to hear that :( I hate it when freehand designs don't turn out how I want them to.
      The Happy holiday plate is really nice, I know Bundlemonster, Uber Chic and lot of others have holiday themed plates as well, but I really love this one.

      Delete
  2. This looks so nice, the red and I love the patterns, I will have to try nail stamping one day! I normally just draw designs free hand but it just doesn't work out most of the time, haha :) x
    http://sprinkleofaimeex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cred to you if you can do freehand stuff. I find it to be very tricky, but I do dabble in freehanding from time to time as well.
      Glad you liked it!

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.