5 December 2015

Miss Mistletoe


I am trying to cater to everyone this holiday season, whether you are into stamping nail art, or not.
As the last couple of looks have been snowflakes, stamping and water decals, I thought I would go back to basics, and rather do a much cleaner look with a glittery accent.

For more Christmas themed nails check out my other designs here.

Today I have attended to the annual Christmas Show by the Ulster Orchestra preforming The Snowman. If you do not know The Snowman, I would highly recommend checking it out.
It is one of my favorite animation movies for the holidays.

To be honest I always cry when I see it. It is that beautiful.





For this look I used Ciate - Sequin Miss Mistletoe, and Ciate - Boudoir. On my nails you will see four coats (!) and there are still visible nail lines (VNL). Ciate - Boudoir is very sheer, and I prefer it topped over another red for a lush look. On its own it is not to my liking at all.
I'd much rather have a one coater than another crelly red. I sure got enough of those in my collection already.

Since the Ciate - Sequin Miss Mistletoe has such small glitters I decided to dab them on instead of doing a glitter placement. Some days you just don't have enough time to do a glitter placement, and this still looks cool dabbed on.

Ciate - Sequin Miss Mistletoe has gold, red, pink, and lavender hex glitters.

Ciate - Sequin Miss Mistletoe, and Ciate - Boudoir



For more Christmas themed nails check out my other designs here.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

9 comments:

  1. I love the look! The glitter nail is so fun!! And you are holding what I use for my final step. It really dies dry nails quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. since I first discovered Out The Door it has been a staple in my collection. It's my go to top coat for everything. Really love it.

      Delete
    2. I couldn't believe how fast it dried. I found it by accident. But then again... I don't believe in accidents. LOL love your blog! I'm a nail beginner.

      Delete
    3. That is fantastic!
      If you have any questions, let me know, and I will do my best to answer.

      Welcome to the hobby, may you get as much enjoyment out of it as I have.

      Delete
  2. Ooo, I love that accent nail, it looks like mermaid scales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, that accent nail looks like mermaid scales!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.