6 December 2015

Super Placa B - Apipila


Today I wanted to show you a new stamping plate that I have gotten my hands on. I am not sure how long this has been on the market, but it was the first time I have heard or seen of this brand.
New to me.

I bought the Super Placa B - Apipila plate with my own money.

Super Placa B - Apipila

This plate is massive! I measured it at 29 cm wide and 18.8 cm tall, which makes just short of 11.5 inch wide and 7.5 inch tall. The images on this plate are 1.8 cm wide and 2 cm tall, except for the bottom row which are 2.1 cm wide and 2.1 cm tall. The corner images are all in various sizes.





If you want to get your hands on this plate as well

UK: Nail-Artisan UK £22.60
US: Beautometry  $60.00
BR: Apipila  R$99,99

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, huge plate!! Lots of pretty designs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't until I placed my Cheeky plates over it that I realized just how huge it was.
      Made me re-think my entire stamping plate collection storage.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.