28 December 2015

Christmas Manicures


When 1st of December arrived I told you all that I would do one Christmas Themed manicure for each day all the way up to the 24th of December, which is the day we in the Nordic countries celebrate.  
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my nail art through December, and for those of you that missed it, here is a summary. 




For a complete blog-roll of my Christmas themed nails you can find them here. 
Which one is your favorite?
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked seeing all of your snowflake manicures, and I love the colors in the Happy Holo-Days mani you did! Happy New Year!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy New Year to you as well.
      I loved that gold and purple!

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.