19 December 2015

Candy Cane


I pulled out all my stamping plates to find the perfect Candy Cane image a while ago.
Surrounded with stamping plates, I was eagerly looking for anything with stripes and swirls that would work for this delicious look.
In my previous post I used MASH-43, CH4, BM-205 and BM-210, but I had more stamping images that could possibly work for this look, so I decided to do another one.

This time I am using Cheeky - Jumbo plate 3 - European Romance, BM-301, BM-207 and Über Chic - Plate 3-02.

I started out with painting all my nails with Sinful Color - Snow Me White, one coat. Then I grabbed my newest franken creation; Secretary's Nail Art - This is My Jam? from the last post, and stamped over.

I wrote a little 101 on Frankening, that you can find over here if you are curious and want to give it a try.



Candy Cane Nail Art using Cheeky - Jumbo plate 3 - European Romance, BM301, BM207 and Uber Chic - Plate 3-02.



Which nail you do think look the most like a Candy Cane?


I hope you liked this look, be sure to follow me on the blog, Facebook, or Google + for more Christmas nail art designs only a few days left of the holiday.

For more Christmas themed nails check out my other designs here.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.