2 February 2016

Work -appropriate nail art


A nail polish in this post was gifted to me, nothing else to disclose.

Today I have for you another work - appropriate polish, that packs a touch of holo.
It is from Ard As Nails, (link to my other posts from this brand), and I have had so much fun checking out that company. UK might not have loads of indie companies on the market, but the ones we have are really good.

Ard As Nails is an Indie (Handmade) Nail Varnish range created by the makers of Soap-Dodger. Their nail polishes are all 5 free, cruelty free and Vegan friendly.
If you want to find out more about 'Ard As Nails, you can head over to Ard As Nails Facebook Page, or their shop Soap Dodger .

I started out with two coats of polish on my nails, this polish seems to have less holo packed in it than the previous polish that I showed on this blog


Ard As Nails

I recently did a review over at my Youtube Channel for the BornPrettyStore - Jumbo Stamper. 




Using Uber Chic 3 -03 and L'oreal - Sweet Amethyst, this is the look that I came up with.


Ard As Nails stamped with Uber chic 3 -03 in L'oreal - Sweet Amethyst

I am very satisfied with the look today, and the stamper did not let me down. 
I think my nail-buddy is going to be very happy with this. 


A nail polish in this post was gifted to me, nothing else to disclose.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.