21 December 2015

Christmas Decorations


A polish in this post was gifted to me, nothing further to disclose.

Today I have for you a silvery look. I thought to myself that if we were doing Gold, we had to do Silver as well. So here it is.

I started out with my new peelable basecoat from Ünt, and very keep to see how this is going to work for me. My previous attempt on using this basecoat was not successful, so maybe third time's the charm. That's a saying, right?

I started out with 4 coats of 'Ard As Nails - Radiance. I used super thin strokes, as I wasn't sure how this would be to clean up if I messed up with my new basecoat so I was extra careful and had some bald spots on the third coat. Normal application, you would only need 3 coats. As that is what I did on my cindy hand (dominant hand), 3 coats and no fancy base coat.

'Ard As Nails - Radiance is a true silver holographic polish and I absolutely adore it.

To keep things interesting I did 3 coats of China Glaze - Mistletoe Kisses as an accent, and stamped using L'oreal - 819 - Sublime Platine with Über Chic - Plate 3-03.


 'Ard As Nails - Radiance with accent in China Glaze - Mistletoe Kisses stamped using
L'oreal - 819 - Sublime Platine with Über Chic - Plate 3-03



For a complete list over my Christmas themed nails so far this year.


A polish in this post was gifted to me, nothing further to disclose.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.