9 August 2012

Where the Wild Roses Grow


Today I actually altered a manicure I made last night. I love how it turned out.
Funny thing is, when I am halfway happy with my manicure, adding dots never seem to fail.

So lets take a peak at what I did last night.



I started out with 2 coats of FNUG - Fashion Show, added a nail sticker strip with flowers. They kinda look like roses actually. 
Then the say after I added some dots.



Arent they just adorable?!
Reminds me of old dresses, and "The Good Ol` Days" 

So I started humming on this song, and I just love the cover version to Kamelot.


Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

1 comment:

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.