20 August 2012

MSMD - Gradient sponging over nail striping tape mani II


As you might remember I did a Gradient sponging over nail striping tape mani on last monday for the MSMD (Monkey see Monkey do). I loved it so much and wanted to try it out with another set of colors.


Huge thanks to Lacquer or Leave Her for introducing this mani, on her MSMD, a few weeks ago.
If it wasn't for you, I would never have stumbled over this design.
(I wanted to post this mani as soon as she got up, but I haven't seen her yet, so I am just going to do it now. I don't like scheduling posts..)

I finished this mani just around midnight, so I didnt get a chance to take a picture right away, so there will be some wear on it.



Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty! I love the subtle difference in color between your under and outer coats. Really, really gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.