14 August 2012

Models Own - Indian Ocean


Today I wanted to show you a swatch I did a while ago of Models Own - Indian Ocean.

I did this with 3 coats over nekkid nails (!) So you are bound to see some VNL. This cant be layered until full opacity. I gave it my best shot to do, but no, it cant be done. Just look at that blob on my little finger. It just piled at corner, while it was drying.

But! It looks stunning layered over other polishes, or so I have heard.



What do you want to see this polish layered over?
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

6 comments:

  1. I Love it! But I love these kinds of polishes. :) The polishes that are subtle but gives that little "extra" to your nails. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see this polish layered over a dark one! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OO-oo maybe like Little Brown Dress - Essie, or a dark blue/purple..

      Delete
  3. Ah, another of my lemmings. I'd love to see it over a dark blue-based purple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did one today with it over ESSIE - Trophy Wife, will do a blue-based purple as soon as I can :)

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.