16 August 2012

FNUG - Bandana dressed-up


 Today I have another FNUG - Bandana mani for you.
I have fallen in love with this beauty.

For this mani I used:
White Striper with shimmer
FNUG - Bandana
Gold and Silver - hex rhinestones.

I got the hexes in a set I bought from Bundlemonster. (link to BM, and the set I purchased)
The striper I got from Ebay in a set with 60 others. (link to the blog post I made about the stripers)


I started out with two coats of Bandana, and then made a cross on each nail. I added a silver hex in the middle of the cross, and gold on opposite side.


Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, hun! I am not good at using Rhinestones and such in manicures, but one got to start somewhere, right? heh

      Delete
  2. I love this. It's subtle and elegant and still has bling! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.