The Cute-icle Chronicles just sent me a mail on FB, telling me I had gotten the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
(I have seen others only nominate 12, but it seems like 15 was the original number to nominate)
7 random things about myself ( that I haven't already said.. )
- I love watching Anime, my favorites are anything made from Studio Ghibli. Lain, and Chobits.
- I am half deaf, but you wouldn`t notice it, cause I read lips, and make sure to position myself correct to hear everyone.
- I love saying: "I`m turning my deaf ear to you" Never fails to amuse me.
- Sometimes I feel like an information-octopus, I know I have new messages on FB, cause I have read it before the pop up warning comes. Haha, Im an internet freak.
- I love the smell of paper in the printer.
- I am a professional trained Secretary, and was best in class.
- I often find myself knowing things I didn't know I knew.
And now for the 15 Bloggers:
(In The Cute-icle Chronicles post it says that the bloggers should be relatively new. Since everything is relative, I think I will use the definition used in the post I found. "recently discovered or follow regularly."
Makes it so much easier.
The Nominated in the category "Recently discovered": *drum roll*