7 April 2016

Opulent Essences - Taste The Rainbow Collection - Orange


Today I am showing you another neon polish from the Taste The Rainbow Collection by Opulent Essence. If you are feeling the tug towards this collection, head over to the Opulent Essences Etsy store. They have so many cool polishes for sale, I am sure you will find one that is right for you.

A huge bonus in my book is that they are Vegan friendly!

You can find a Live Swatch that I did over at my YouTube Channel for the entire collection, by following this link.


UK Indie Nail Polish
Opulent Essences - Taste The Rainbow - Orange

Here you can see Opulent Essences - Taste The Rainbow Collection - Orange applied in 2 coats over 1 coat of Sinful Color - Snow Me White. The swatching stick has one coat.
I wanted to use some of my newer stamping plates, so I grabbed two plates from my Bundlemonster pile. BMXL178 - WORK IT! and BMXL204 - Beaching Nails. 
Let's do some doublestamping again!


doublestamping Bundlemonster BMXL178 - WORK IT! and BMXL204 - Beaching Nails
Opulent Essences - Taste The Rainbow - Orange with doublestamping using Bundlemonster BMXL178 - WORK IT! and BMXL204 - Beaching Nails with Beyu 377 and Wet n Wild - Black Creme

Neon Nail Art
Opulent Essences - Taste The Rainbow - Orange with doublestamping using Bundlemonster BMXL178 - WORK IT! and BMXL204 - Beaching Nails with Beyu 377 and Wet n Wild - Black Creme

For the stamping this time I used a duochrome polish Beyu - 377, I have had it forever and really wanted to use it for something, I think it worked great for this background image. The black from Wet N Wild  against the duochrome gives a nice effect when paired with a neon. 



Little reminder of what it looks like alone.

Opulent Essences - Orange
Opulent Essences - Taste The Rainbow - Orange

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

8 comments:

  1. That is bright and nice! I also enjoy Vegan free polishes. Not that I'm a vegan but to be sure that they are not animaltested is still important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not vegan either, but got lots of friends that are, and it's nice to know that these are polishes that I can actually gift them

      Delete
  2. Beautiful nail art and polish. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how bright and fabulous this color is! Your stamping is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Double stamping can be really hard sometimes, trying to pair up different images and make it seem like they are all telling the same story. :)

      Delete
  4. Love how bright this is! I've not been brave enough to dry double stamping yet, but I'll get there! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally try it! I had so much fun with it.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.