6 April 2013

Splosh Splash



For the next Cheeky Girl Challenge, we got CH46. This cosmic plate got a twist on it this time.
I had a fantastic idea, I'm not so sure about the execution of it, but ... All is fair in love and nail art?

I wanted a dark background and so a gradient stamping, using a white and a yellow, letting the stamp on each nail, get more and more towards the yellow.
Sadly, the yellow didn't stamp well.

I used: Miss Sporty - 453
So if you ever wondered .. well ... here is the result.




Head over here, to see what Mishka from Lacquer or Leave Her! did with the design.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea, with the stamping ombre. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I should try this again with a different polish, that will stamp better. The mixed ones where okay, but not the plain color stamp.
      *back to the drawing board*

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.