23 April 2016

Color Club - Barely There


This post contains a "Refer A Friend" link, nothing else to disclose.

Last year I received this polish in my April (?) Glossybox. I blogged about it, and even did a little nail art with some waterdecals from BornPrettyStore. I wasn't wowed by the shade and felt it looked odd against my skin. It was placed in my Helmer, filed under C for Color Club, and I forgot all about it.

Color Club - Barely There


I have been subscribing to Glossybox for well over a year now and I am fairly happy with the service.
Pay 10 £ a month and get sent makeup, lotions, cleaners, face masks and what not, every month, sometimes they even include nail polishes. So far I have received 3 nail polishes, and one of them broke when I was upgrading my storage and adding more shelves to my nail cave.

Collection - 30 - Ice Queen

I could of course go out and replace it, but I am not. I have moved on. 


I had decided to give Color Club - Barely There another chance. 
I have to say I do like it a lot better when my nails are longer, and my skin winter pale. 

What is your favorite nude polish? Do you ever wear them?


Color Club - Barely There


Color Club - Barely There



This post contains a "Refer A Friend" link, nothing else to disclose.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

5 comments:

  1. I really like this color. Sometimes I crave nude colors. They're simple, clean, and give a very polished looked. My favorite nude polish Avon Nude Illusion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to hear I am not the only one that sometimes crave nude colours. xxx
      I'm gonna have a look at your blog for that one

      Delete
  2. This colour looks really lovely on you! I'm not a huge fan of nudes but this one is quite nice :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nude nails, but it was really hard to find one that fit my pale skin and orange undertone! This one is probably too brownish and too dark for you, isn't it? I know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have pink understones and pale skin and prone to dry skin which makes my skin a bit reddish at times. Very tricky to find the perfect shade.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.