27 April 2014

Dandelion Me Lucky


I have made a beautiful and soft manicure for today. It features a new stamping plate from Bornprettystore, a new polish: Barry M Silk - Meadow, and an old polish: Essie - Turquoise and Caicos.

I received the stamping plate as a part of the "lucky bag" from Bornprettystore, by following the link you can read more about my haul from Bornprettystore. Stamping plate is called SE20.  I feel a little bad about using this plate, as it does not exist anywhere on the Bornprettystore site. Maybe it has been discontinued or something. How knows.

SE20

The back of the plate. 
The plate has no backing, but I cut out a piece of cardboard and gave it one. It had really sharp edges and  I cut my finger when getting the plate out of the envelope.

Now that we have all seen the plate, let's move on to the nails

I started out with 3 coats of Essie - Turquoise & Caicos, then I added one coat of Barry M - Silk - Meadow, on all but one nail to create an accent. 

ESSIE -  Turquoise & Caicos

ESSIE -  Turquoise & Caicos

ESSIE -  Turquoise & Caicos

ESSIE -  Turquoise & Caicos and  Barry M - Silk - Meadow 

ESSIE -  Turquoise & Caicos and  Barry M - Silk - Meadow 

Stamped using Bornprettystore SE20 with Sinful Color - Snow Me White

Stamped using Bornprettystore SE20 with Sinful Color - Snow Me White

Stamped using Bornprettystore SE20 with Sinful Color - Snow Me White

Fun fact: Dandelions are often a symbol of happy unions and good fortune. 

Spring is definitely here, this manicure shows that even I am starting to feel it.
What do you think, let me know in the comment box below.

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. Dandelions should certainly be a symbol of fertility. I always have a million of them no matter how hard I try to get rid of them! :) Cute mani. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe. They are subborn little buggers aren't they?
      Somehow, I never get them in my garden...

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.