21 March 2016

Ard As Nails - Blissful Bookworm


Today I wanted us to have a closer look at Ard As Nails - Blissful Bookworm. This gorgeous purple holographic polish is sure to win its way to your heart and Helmers.

As promised from my last post about  My Online Shop - MJ JR2 - Stamping plate, today I have for you another look using the same plate, and another polish from the Bookouture Girls Collection that was recently launched over at Soap Dodger.

Ard As Nails is a 5-free, cruelty free, EU Approved Indie nail polish brand here in the UK.




I grabbed my MJ JV-2 stamping plate, and my Clear Jelly Stamper that I recently purchased from Nail Artisan UK. The clear holder and the softness to the stamping head was perfect for what I wanted to do. Doublestamping.

Firstly allowing two coats of Ard As Nails - Blissful Bookworm dry on my nails before proceeding to stamping. 

Ard As Nails - Blissful Bookworm


For this look I used Beauty UK - Smoke Signal, and Barry M - Quick Dry - Pit Stop.
I really disliked Barry M - Quick Dry - Pit Stop for a mani and it gets very gummy when applying, but for stamping it works perfectly.


Ard As Nails - Blissful Bookworm enjoying books.

I still have a couple of more looks using The Bookouture Girls Collection from Ard As Nails. I am swapping the My Online Shop - MJ JR-2 stamping plate with a Pet'la stamping plate.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

8 comments:

  1. This was my very famous in the video!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my second pick for favorite. Gorgeous purple.
      So glad you liked it!

      Delete
  2. I love the stamps and your nails look amaze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am really trying hard to have them look their best.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know right?! Ard As Nails is so good and coming out with amazing polishes.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.