12 February 2016

Pretty Serious Wired Nails


Today I have for you another Wired Nails look, you might have seen my previous Wired Nail designs, if not here is a handy link for you.

  1. Speedy Wired Nails
  2. Wired Nails

To make Wired Nails you need a sandwich bag or something similar to make decals on. If you got the Ãœber Chic Beauty stamping mat, then count yourself luck and use that. You also need a dotting tool and some nail polish. 



If you are wondering why you have not seen the Red Wired Nails design that I did in this video, on my blog. Then I can tell you that Wine and filming nail art tutorials is just asking for problems. No Wine or Polish was spilled while filming this video, but mistakes were made.

Today I did the Wired Nail look using Barry M - Cardamom. I got away with only one coat so very happy about that. I think I got pretty much the entire Barry M - Gelly line now. They are quickly outgrowing their A - B drawer in my Helmer. If it continues like this, I will have to move out A and use the drawer for B only.

Barry M - Cardamom


Wired Nails using Barry M - Gelly - Cardamom and Pretty Serious - Nightopia

I really like this technique and it is something you don't see around very often which is cool. So easy to do and creates a unique look.
What do you think about Wired Nails?


Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

11 comments:

  1. Ooh, I've actually never tried this technique before! It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it. Bit more edgy than what I usually do

      Delete
  2. This is such a cool technique and look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool technique, I will definitely have to give this a try at some point. Love your comment about nails and wine, I have messed up so many looks by drinking while polishing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Don't drink and polish.
      Looking forward to see your take on it!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous pretty serious polish, I must give this technique a go. Lovely mani as always x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sure to keep my eyes out for that then :) Looking forward to see what you make of it.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.