8 February 2017

GuestPost - Be Happy And Buy Polish


Hi everyone!
Jessica here from Be Happy And Buy Polish. When Dina needed some guest posters for when her baby comes, of course I wanted to help out since I'm also (as of this writing) expecting a baby any day now! Us preggos gotta help each other out. ;)

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Euna cold state, Girly Bits Cosmetics Sep-timber | Be Happy And Buy Polish

Today I have some nail art featuring Femme Fatale Cosmetics Euna and Girly Bits Cosmetics Sep-timber. I've been watching some of Sveta's Nail Art videos and have wanted to try some drag nail art.

  Femme Fatale Cosmetics Euna transition state, Girly Bits Cosmetics Sep-timber | Be Happy And Buy Polish

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Euna transition state, Girly Bits Cosmetics Sep-timber macro | Be Happy And Buy Polish

 I started with 3 coats of Euna on my pointer and pinky fingers. Euna is a thermal polish that shifts from a pink-beige when warm to brown to olive green when cold. This applies nicely but sheer and dries matte.

    Girly Bits Cosmetics Sep-timber, Femme Fatale Cosmetics Euna | Be Happy And Buy Polish

On my middle and ring fingers, I started with one coat of Sep-timber and let dry. Then I applied a thick coat of Sep-timber and dotted with Euna; working quickly I dragged the dots around.

  Girly Bits Cosmetics Sep-timber, Femme Fatale Cosmetics Euna holographic | Be Happy And Buy Polish


Girly Bits Cosmetics Sep-timber, Femme Fatale Cosmetics Euna holographic macro | Be Happy And Buy Polish

I love that on my ring finger, the dots ended up looking like leaves - which believe me, I did not intend! LOL :) I was just happy this didn't turn out as a hot mess. I hope you enjoyed my guest post today, if you'd like to take a gander at my blog, I regularly post there, on instagram and Facebook.

Thanks for having me, Dina!
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love what Be Happy And Buy Polish did with these polishes <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Be Happy And Buy Polish did such a great job on this <3

      Delete
  3. I am loving that Femme Fatale!!!! This pairing was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the look of the accent nails, the colors and the design. I'm nail art impaired but maybe I could even try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the gold nail polish colour the most.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.