25 November 2016

Untried Indie Polish - Happy Hands Nail Polish - Sandcastles in the Sand


3rd trimester is rapidly approaching in my pregnancy, and while I am waiting for baby I wanted to dive into some of my untried polishes. 
One of the things I really love doing is looking for interesting polishes from indie companies. 
#itrustindiepolish
and all that ya know. 

Happy Hands Nail Polish - Sandcastles in the Sand is a gorgeous glitter polish with a pale beige base, blue and yellow square glitter and smaller yellow hex glitters. 
It reminds me of Easter...

The Happy Hands Nail Polish shop was set to "Holiday Mode" back in January 2014, so I don't think this brand is around anymore. I am sorry about that. 

I choose to pair this with Moyra - Damask and Barry M - Gelly - Blue Grape 


Happy Hands Nail Polish -  Sandcastles in the Sand stamped with  Barry M - Gelly - Blue Grape  using Moyra - Damask

Happy Hands Nail Polish -  Sandcastles in the Sand stamped with  Barry M - Gelly - Blue Grape  using Moyra - Damask. Closeup to really show off the glitter polish. Stunning, right?

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

6 comments:

  1. This is such a unique polish but it actually looks really pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was doubting for a long long time if this would actually look good on the nails, but now that I see it, totally convinced this is a gorgeous polish

      Delete
  2. This polish is so lovely! Too bad they aren't around anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely looking polish. So many great indie brands have closed their business past couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted to try Happy Hands and a little sad I missed out. I really like this combination!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.