11 January 2013

I Love Polish



As if that was a surprise.

Back in town, and back into blogging.
I start this year with a Challenge me and Mishka started last year. The Cheeky Girl Challenge.
Here we take 1 plate, 1 image, each Friday, and make a manicure out of it.
Giving you ideas on what to use all the plates for, and to challenge us to actually try something new, and  not just use a few of the images in a set, but to use them ALL.

This Friday is CH *stops mid typing looking around for her plates*
CH40, we choose the tiny image to the bottom right with "I <3 polish".

I choose something suitable girly for this and used three pinks.


1 coat of Candy Girl - Misa
Added some striping tape and Orly - Preamp over.
Removed the tape and stamped using Barry M - Fuschia.



Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. This is so feminine and cute! I'm sorry mine isn't up yet, I hope it will be tomorrow. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Don't worry about it. Lets take a tiny break with the Challenge and come back in February. :)

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.