20 December 2012

Christmas Medley



I haven't really gotten the Christmas spirit yet. Sadly. Cause I usually love Christmas.
I think ... it's the lack of snow that's doing it.
My little brother got me some tickets back home, so I will be off on Sunday, and heading back home for snow, and winterland. Just how I like it.
I will be spending Christmas with my grandmother, and mother. Can't wait to see them all.


I wanted to make a Christmas Medley manicure.
So I took out all my plates, every single one of them, and sorted out the onces with Christmas-y images. It's a good handful.

I have a few untried polishes as well, a huge box, actually.
Armed with a box of polishes and a handful of plates, I dived into it.

Plates I used for this manicure

Bundlemonster 323
Bundlemonster 318

Polishes used for this manicure

TopShop - Missile
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
Claire's - (glitter polish mini )

Missile is such a star polish, I adore it. Such a deep wonderful blue. <3
I loved it as soon as I took the cap of. It looks tamer in the bottle.

2 coats of Missile, then I stamped over using Snow Me White, and added dabs here and there with the glitter.
Sadly, in my eagerness i forgot to take a picture before all the art went on, so I just got a finished design today.


I love, love, love this. I got to make more of these. Even thou I smudged mr.snowman there a little, I still love it.

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.