10 December 2012

Twinpost: Blow blow up my Blowfish?




This time its CH38, and a blowfish image.
I have to say, this is the funnies I have done so far. I love it.
and I got to try my BO stamping polish from BornPrettyStore.

For this manicure I used:
BO - Olive Green (13)
H&M - Fantasy Ocean
Sinful Color - See you soon
Misa - Toxic Seduction

Forgot to take a picture of the background, sadly.
First I started out with a layer of Toxic Seduction, sponged a bit of Fantasy Ocean, and See you Soon over, to create depth to the background. Then I stamped over using Olive Green.



For those of you, who are interested in how things are going with dating and stuff. Well.

Got this on my door. 

Don't forget to see what Miskha, from Lacquer or Leave Her! did with the image. You can see her post using the same plate as I did, over here. 
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love how that came out with the white on the blue. Really cute!!

    How were the chocolates? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolates where divine. Still got half of it left.
      One of them has this lemon mousse in it, and OMG! so yummy!!

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.