6 December 2012

Bahamian Tides


I just got back from a date in Cardiff with a guildie of mine. We had a lot of fun, watching "The Guild", talking about everything and nothing. Hiding inside from the terrible cold nights we had while I was there.

And

I have been invited to a second date. So I must have done something good.

I have been itching to get back to doing my nails, cause they have been neglected for a few days now.
First of all, they need a good soak, and some good filing.

Lets do some foil again.
It's actually a while ago since I had this manicure on, but it was forgotten among a load of other pictures from my trip to the UK, way before I moved here and all. My nails where crazy-long back then. (!!)



From DollarNailArt

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

4 comments:

  1. Were you ever able to track your order or see when it it shipped?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't remember. But I do remember I got an email saying it was shipped the day after i ordered, and it took about 3 weeks until it arrived safely in Norway

      Delete
    2. I greatly appreciate your reply. I received an email just saying thank you for purchasing. Of course I just ordered Sunday and it is barely going to be Friday and they say they will deliver within 10 days, but I'm impatient. 3 weeks must have been quite a wait. I am just worried I'm going to get cheated. It suppose to be a gift for my 18th b-day this Tuesday! Well again thank you for your quick reply

      Delete
    3. Happy to help.
      Most parcels to Norway takes a bit longer, from what I have experienced. Now that I'm in UK, its a totally different story. :)

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.