10 December 2012

MSMD: Christmas Bling


Inspired by Lacquer or Leave Her! manicure last week called Christmas Bling. I created this mani.

Sorry for the tip-wear, I wore this for a day before I got to take pictures of it.





Look at those glitters!!!

And as of my dating life, I am sure you are waiting for an update?


Back to the nails. Aren't they lovely? the rhinestones I used are 2 mm, and I'm guessing the one Mishka used are 1 mm or 1.5 mm, so I used only one rhinestone for each nail, but I love the look.
I should get some different sizes rhinestones as well. The kit I bought are from Bundlemonster, so if you are looking for a good starting set, they have some great ones. 

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! And your love life is heating up, lol...;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very exciting, isn't it? *huge smile*
      I really like this manicure, had it on for a few days. <3
      Thanks for inspiring me.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.