30 June 2012

Innisfree


YaY, package in my mailbox!

This is what I found.

Massage Essence - Free sample

Polish! Look at them. Glitter, flecks in two colours. 



Here is everything that came in the package. Polish, Juicy Apple - Cleansing Oil ( Free Sample), Massage Essence ( Free Sample), and The Green Tea Seed Serum ( Free Sample).
I bought them from Jinyhaus . < link here.


This is what they claim:
Innisfree is a natural brand that shares the benefits of nature from the pristine island of Jeju allowing for vibrant beauty and pursues an eco-friendly green life to preserve the balance of nature.


I haven't tried any of the samples yet, but I have tried two of the polishes, you can see it here.


Have you gotten anything cool lately?

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.