9 June 2012

Neon marble







Fingers Polish Mania , has done some really awesome nails using Yellow.

Normally I hate everything Yellow. It was never really a colour I was buddy with, like my love for Blues, or purple.
So I ran out, and got the first yellow polish I could find, only to come home and find out it was a Neon.
But I wasn't going to be afraid of it, and plunged into it, and made a Neon marble.
Truth be told, this is my first marble-nail art. And I think I did pretty well. The clean-up was a mess thou.

For this mani I used: Snow Me White, Cream Pink, Summer Peach, Neon Melon, Irish Green.

What do you think?
Got other tips on how to use Yellow?

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.