10 June 2012

Neon Melon - Back to Work





I was inspired by Fingers Polish Mania , that does a lot of funky french. The neon marble I did last night, really didn't work out for me. I hated it. Wore it for a couple of hours, and it was like it kept looking at me. Drove me nuts. Don`t get me wrong, it was cool and all, but I wish it was on someone else nails.
Ever had that?

But I wanted to get this Yellow to work for me. So I reached for my BM 225. BM plates are not big enough to cover my thumb, so I decided to make a french with buttons, since I am going to work tomorrow, after having two weeks for vacation.

I used Sinful Colors - Neon Melon (3-4 coats) and Wet N Wild - Black Creme.
What do you think of this combo?


Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.