21 June 2012

French Tips using Depend - set


Found some old pictures from a blog-post that I never posted, but here it is.

I have to say, for being so cheap, this set it very good. I payed about 5 pounds for this set.
The topcoat is one of those that takes forever to dry ( I`m usually using Linda Johansen Quick Dry Topcoat, so everything more that a quick dry, is forever, it really doesn't take more than a few min.), but once it does, it gives a lot of shine, and it last forever, no chipping or anything. And this lasted me for a week, and then I got bored of it.






The set comes with French tip guides, a topcoat, a pink base, and a french white.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.