19 April 2013

Cartoon Nails


I was thinking long and hard about this challenge. It was time for the next plate in our Cheeky Girl Challenge. Plate CH47.  And then I was sent a link to some cartoon nails. I know I had to try, and felt like this would look good together. 
In my head it did. 
I have no idea why it didn't look as good on my nails as it did in my head.

I think I got the cartoon nails - alright. 

As for the plate... The image wouldn't go on crisp. It was a failed rescue attempt. 






Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I'm sorry, didn't know you were posting htis, I'll get mine up as soon as I can. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.