12 June 2012

Getting to Know Me




Ello, Post 19!

I saw this thing on  Peace, Love and Polish. There are 26 questions, each one starting with a letter of the alphabet!


I was showing an apartment the other day, and my best friend was taking all this pictures of us. So much fun. Here are my legs.
I love these shoes.





A is for Age: 24

B is for Breakfast today: Yogurt.

C is for current Craving: Essie Shine Of The Time.

D is for Dinner tonight: Taco with chicken.

E is for favorite type of Exercise: Spinning, and running.

F is for irrational Fear: Fear of Ants ( their tiny feet crawling over me, yuck)

G is for Goals you have for yourself: To become a chief-secretary.

H is for Hometown: Arendal, Norway.

I is for something Important: My pearl earrings my hubby gave me, our first Christmas together.

J is for current favorite Jam: Strawberry

K is for Kids: None, hubby wants to finish studies first.

M is for the most recent way you spent Money: Nail-stickers on Ebay, a buffer and buffing cream. 

N is for something you Need: More polishes? I'm almost at my first 100. 

O is for Occupation: Oslo, main capital of Norway.

P is for Pet Peeve: People who push alcohol at social functions, and dirty keyboards to mention the two on the top of my head. I have way to many.

Q is for a Quote:
Sheldon Cooper: "Quantum physics makes me so happy... It`s like looking at the universe naked." Big Bang Theory.

R is for a Random fact about you: I used to bite my nails, and I started doing me nails to stop biting. 

S is for the most random place(s) you have ever Slept: In a barn, in the hay.

T is for favorite Treat: White Chocolate Toblerone with caramel.

U is for something that makes you Unique: I am a super cheerful girl, and I love making the day easier for my coworkers, like getting them coffee, baking cake when its someones birthday etc.

V is for favorite Vegetable: Broccoli, and Spinach.

W is for today’s Workout: Walking to work.

X is for X-rays you’ve had: When I broke my ancle on the ice 2 years ago. 

Y is for Yesterday’s highlight: When my boss told me how much they have missed me, the last two weeks. 

Z is for your time Zone: UTC/GMT +1 hours


I did my besties nails, here the other day, and we took a lot of goofy shots.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. Ow babeh, look at those sexy legs! I love those shoes, absolutely adore them. And I think I'm going to have to do this alphabet thing on my blog...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my favorite pair of shoes. :) (and the cheapest)

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.