11 January 2016

Vivid Lacquer - VL040


I wanted some new stamping plates and my choice landed on some Vivid Lacquer plates. Today I am showing you the VL040 stamping plate. It was released back in 2014, but that doesn't make it less relevant. 
The Vivid Lacquer shop on Etsy is currently on a break, due to some issues with the manufacturer of the stamping plates. You can still see images of her plates over at Vivid Lacquer Facebook Page.
Stamping test preformed using Savina - Coral and Beauty UK - Smoke Signal and my Bundlemonster Semi Squishy Silicone Mega Stamper. In case you were wondering.
Stamping test with two different polishes


At the bottom of the plate there is a lot of single images of stars-signs and planets.
Pieces , Aquarius, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Saturn, Chiron, Jupiter, Ceres, Neptune, Pluto, Mars, Earth or Terra if you'd like, Juno another asteroid, Vesta a protoplanet, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Cancer, Gemini, Taurus, Aries, Sun, Venus, Moon, and lastly Uranus.
Missing is Pallas even though as it was also given a planetary sign like Juno, Ceres, Vesta and Chiron, but I suppose she ran also out of space, cause 27 doesn't add up to a neat and tidy line like she has here.
  
Vivid Lacquer 2015

I made a YouTube video about this stamping plate. For those of you interested there is also an embarrassing confession, and a nail art look using the plate.  CC included.



Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for upcoming videos and follow the blog for more nail art looks. 
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.