16 January 2016

Starry Sky


This post contains a "Refer A Friend" link, nothing else to disclose.

I have been subscribing to Glossybox for about a year now and I am quite happy with the service.
Pay 10 £ a month and get sent makeup, lotions, cleaners, face masks and what not, every month, sometimes they even include nail polishes.
Which is the reason why I am mentioning it in today's post. 


Left: Glossybox - Let It Snow, for December
Right: Collection - 30 - Ice Queen

I have had this polish on my desk for a while to try to work it in a nail art look. Finally I have come up with an idea, and I am very happy with how it turned out as well.
You might have seen it on my Youtube channel already if you are subscribed there, as I wore this when I was doing my Vivid Laquer review of VL040 stamping plate.  If you haven't seen it, there is a handy link for you there.
I am actually using the Vivid Lacquer - VL040 today. 


I painted 2 coats of Beauty UK - Smoke Signal, topped it with 1 coat of Collection - 30 - Ice Queen. Stamped using 3 different images from the Vivid Lacquer - VL040 stamping plate with Wet N Wild - Black Creme. 


Starry Sky Nail Art.
Beauty UK - Smoke Signal, Collection - Ice Queen, stamped using Wet N Wild - Black Creme and Vivid Lacquer - VL040




This post contains a "Refer A Friend" link, nothing else to disclose.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.